365 Days of Christmas is keeping the spirit alive
all year to enliven your world.




Thursday, January 1, 2009

12 Days of Christmas - Day Seven


If you long for less stress and more peace of God, I suggest you decorate the season with prayer.

Whether it's planning for your holiday activities or dealing with the unexpected, hanging ornaments or standing in a checkout lane. Jesus wants to give order to your chaos, meaning to your activities, and calm to your heart.

Begin today to thank Him for what you love about Christmas. Confide in Him about the things you don't like about the season. Ask Him for the wisdom to change what you are able and the grace to transform holiday hassles into holy-day opportunities.

Heavenly Father, thank you for being my Prince of peace. Help me to decorate my life with the ornaments of prayer and praise so that I may be like a tree of life to those around you. Amen.

No comments: