365 Days of Christmas is keeping the spirit alive
all year to enliven your world.




Sunday, September 21, 2008

Handprint Snowman Ornament

Paint child's palm and fingers white. Carefully have them hold the blue ball to create the five snowmen. Use a paint marker to make hats, faces, and scarves.

Attach a tag with this poem:
These aren't just five snowmen
As anyone can see.
I made them with my hand
Which is a part of me.
Now each year when you trim the tree
You'll look back and recall
Christmas of 2004
When my hand was just this small!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this post, pic and poem!

Unknown said...

You are welcome. It's a wonderful keepsake!

Friendship sns messages said...

A very good idea my friend! Isn't it so wonderful to take little things like this and relate it back to our Savior? We should remember him in all things..so this is a good thing! Come say hi :D