365 Days of Christmas is keeping the spirit alive
all year to enliven your world.




Friday, December 19, 2008

It's Looking Like Christmas Again

This is the hutch in the kitchen. I took the doors off so its easier to see my dishes, vases, and glassware. I have lots more crystal and dishes but put much of it away since the doors are open.


6 ft flocked pencil tree is next to the hutch and is titled Gingerly Gingers.




This tree is my smallest at 1 ft. The tea set with cups, cake, etc., were received as a gift from my dear friend, Terri Lee (Australia). This tree is aptly named Sugar and Spice.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I enjoy how you name your trees. Gingerbread cookies are my favorite during the holidays.

Unknown said...

Naming the trees is part of the fun. Gingerbread is one of my favorite holiday traditions too. Yesterday we built a gingerbread house.